Thursday, March 15, 2007

Putting Myself out there

Well I've never been one, thin or fat keep things to myself. So here goes.
I applied to be an APD for Powder Blue as I mentioned below. The application process is very involved and includes a long application as well as a requirement to send in a video of you. The video is supposed to encompass who you are, and should act as a supplement to the written application.

I don't know if I will be chosen to go to the Presenter Camp to audition in April, but regardless...This is me! I love Turbo Kick™ and I wanted to share this with anyone who is interested.


Here is what I sent in.



On the DVD I sent in, there is a "SPECIAL FEATURE" called OUTTAKES. This is what comes up with you click on that.

10 comments:

ellen said...

lol Robbie...... it is so you.... especially the faces in the out takes.. i see them 4 times a week!! :P

great job... if they don't pick you to try out.. they need to watch the video again..

and where was my cameo??? hunh? ;)

fitkix said...

Hey Robbie, I loved your video! Good luck with your "presentership". You have me sold;)
Donna

Jenn Starling said...

Robbie this is just unbelievable. I really hope they at least CONSIDER you because just wow...seriouisly. I am speechless after watching that. You've inspired me to one day take that major step to become a presenter. You're a true success story. Way to go!!!

Emily RugBurn said...

As someone who may or may not have been involved in the production and/or editing of your video (!), I think it is important to note that the DVD version you submitted did, in no way, resemble this pixilated, compressed, YouTube-ified version. The original footage was shot in HD. It is glorious in all it's 16:9 gloriousness.

That is all.

(And GOOD LUCK!)

Alice said...

Robbie,

I would be floored if you do not get it. This video is very professional (and inspirational) but above all else you have already developed TK so well in your area.

TurboMer said...

Robbie! EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE! I am sending out great energy to you- I do believe in my heart that you so deserve this honor :)
YOU ROCK! Thanks for being a source of support for me all this time.
Very creative and from the soul- great, great videos!
Meredith

Malinda said...

Robbie you're awesome!

Thanks for sharing the video and outtakes... I've been struggling the last couple of weeks and you are just such an inspiration! Thank you for helping me give my head a shake!

Hugs,
Malinda

Vickie said...

Hi Robbie

You don't know me but I read your blog regularly and have for a long time. You are an inspiration to us all and I have one word for your video WOW!! I thought it was very professional, heartfelt, upbeat, and fantastic! Best of luck to you. Vickie (Jabiru at BB)

laura1952 said...

Robbie

As I said in my email to you, I am so proud of you. I know you make a great presenter.

Laura

Mark said...

Robbie,

Great video...I love the outtakes too! They are gonna love it.

-mark