Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Please Pray for Holly!

Hey Folks!

I just wanted to ask you all to send positive vibes, prayers or anything else you've got to my friend, Holly. Holly was at Turbo Kick™ Presenter Camp with me two-weeks ago and for those who know her, she was the most warm, friendly and awesome person you could meet (not to mention that she kicks some major Turbo Butt!)

Holly had an accident while 4-wheeling this weekend and did some major damage to herself. Breaking bones in her face, dislocating her wrist and thumb and breaking bones in her wrist.

PLEASE send positive healing thoughts and prayers to her!!! (She is Number6 on my friends list, so if you wanted to send her a nice HELLO I'm sure she wouldn't mind either!!!

http://myspace.com/wildchildhowell

Thanks!!!
RoBBiE

No comments: