Monday, May 21, 2007

Kicking it up a notch - Chapter1

Just back from TK class!! It was awesome!! We had a pretty awesome turn out considering it was Holiday Monday here! We still had about 30 ladies which considering the long weekend is pretty great! And they worked it!!!

It's awesome too that since getting home from Presenter Camp in the OC I really feel renewed! I feel like I did when I first started teaching! In many ways its very similar to just starting out because all of the feedback, and new knowledge that they poured into us, the first few weeks back at home have felt so new which is AMAZING! I am really trying my best to take all of the tips and advice I've been given and put it into practice because I not only want to be the best I can be, but I want all the new Instructors to start off on the right foot, so I have to definitely UP my Game! Man this journey keeps getting better!!!

No comments: