Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What a week!

What an insane, amazing, draining, inspirational, emotional, energetic, humbling week!

I, along with 14 amazing folks were fortunate to be selected to attend the Presenter Training Camp, hosted by Powder Blue Productions in Orange County, California.

From the moment I arrived I was in awe of how amazing all of the other attendees were. Energetic, Physically Gifted, Kind, and all with one in thing in common. Everyone is passionate about fitness, and more than that, about Turbo Kick™.

Throughout the week and the hours of workouts, inspiring speakers, bonding and team building I went through a tonne of different emotions. Joy, Excitement, Happiness, and Gratitude for just being there.
The other attendees were amazing in every way! Heidi, Annette, Michael, Kamryn, Janet, Jeanette, Alex, Maurtisha, Holly, Fene, Ali, Judy, Merideth and Francee are some of the best all around people I've ever met. Some I knew before, some were new friends but all of them inspired me. I REALLY feel blessed to even be put into the same group as these amazing instructors and motivators.

We were all treated to some Presenters who have been doing this for a while and they were all at another level. Their confidence, strength and kindness made our week that much better! The advice, and tips they gave us was so valuable and if I can be half as good as they are I will be an allstar!

Without going into all the details, let me just say that I've never worked so hard, been inspired so much nor have I been so motivated to take Turbo Kick™ to the next level here in Toronto.

I landed in Toronto and 7hours later was at work. 8hours after that I was teaching my first Turbo Kick™ class since Camp. It was amazing! I felt stronger, and worked harder myself than I ever have! Man did the class respond too! I walked into the class and there were over 50 ladies ready to rock! WOW! It was amazing! One thing is for sure, spending this week with these amazing people and knowing that my phenomenal wife was at home, not only supporting me, but taking care of everything at home has definitely changed me. As an instructor, and as a person I've definitely grown and will use this experience to continue to grow and improve!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Kuddos to you for being one of those inspiring people who so fondly talk about!
Yeah for Turbo!

laura1952 said...

Rob

I can just imagine how those women could reach out and touch that energy in the air that you brought to the room, even if you barely had a chance to catch your breath since landing.

You ARE an ALLSTAR already Rob. You will just be setting your goals to become a SUPER ALLSTAR.

Bring it to TO Rob. Canada needs you.

See you Saturday morning.

Laura

Amanda said...

:-) Sounds like it was as amazing as I thought it would be!! You're going to make a great presenter!!!

Call me :-)

Amanda