Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Consolidating!

So the last couple of months I think I have been spreading myself a little too thin and as a result I don't think I have been as consistent as I would have liked. Work is going amazing, and my classes are going great (I'm teaching regularly at two clubs now, and am happy to be having to turn down offers to teach more, as I am teaching Turbo Kick™ at least 7 times per week which I think at this point in my life is fine).

I have booked my first Turbo Kick Certification here in Toronto as well (Sep29) and am starting to ramp up the promotion of that which is really exciting as well!

But keeping in touch with my long distance friends has been tough. A lot of them are part of online communities, which makes it easy to keep up with them when we're online, but with everything going on right now, I just haven't been spending as much time online.

I've noticed in the past that many of my long distance friendships seem like and "outgoing" relationship, and now that I am in a place where I'm basically working full days and teaching twice per day during the week I haven't been as good at calling my friends as I feel I should have. No surprise to me, because of that I haven't heard from many of them at all. People get busy with life, but I am quickly realizing that the people who are truly your friends will be there, and will return calls if you are quiet, they will call you out. I'm moving on. I have way too many exciting things going on, and too many supportive and amazing friends to stress about those who have decided to remove themselves from my life.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my most challenging day of the week (self imposed). I teach 3 classes tomorrow on top of my work day which has me in a total whirlwind from 530am until 900pm door to door but MAN do I sleep well!! Days like Wednesdays make me REALLY appreciate my days off, and REALLY appreciate the days where I teach 1 class!

Anyways, I've definitely not been using my blog as much as I used to, but I think that will change. I believe it helps me stay focused and I'm ready to re-focus!

No comments: