Thursday, April 26, 2007

End of Day Zero - Here comes Day1!

So after landing last night, I got back to the hotel and grabbed a bite to eat, because I had missed the rest of the folks who had headed out to a class (which apparently was absolutely amazing and wore them out!)

I got to meet a couple of the other folks (Annette and Judy) for the first time and got to see my friends Ali and Heidi, and Christine again! I also got to meet Julie Voris in person for the first time (we've emailed and chatted on the phone but never met). She is so nice, and what a physical specimen! Girl is in SHAPE!

Anyways, we chatted and hung out for a few hours (we were almost all still on Eastern Time, so it did feel pretty darn late by the time we finally got to sleep).

I got back to my room (I do have a roomate, but Mike is driving in from San Diego, so last night I was solo) and there was a message on my phone. I called to check it and it was the front desk tell me that I had a gift basket.

So I went and got it, and I could FIT in this basket!! All the snacks, and goodies we'll need all week is in here, along with our detailed itineraries! I got a workout just carrying it up to the room! I talked to the girls and everyone got theirs at pretty much the same time! I still haven't opened mine yet because I want Mike to be able to share the fun of ripping it open! :)

1 comment:

laura1952 said...

Rob

I can't wait to hear all about the rest of your week.

Have a safe flight home and bring the warmer weather!

Laura