Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It just keeps on coming!

Still on a high from Saturday's class, I arrive at the gym on Monday (yesterday) and to my surprise, there are approximately 40 ladies in class! Jeez Louise!!!

I regularly get 20-30 ladies per class in the evenings, but when you're in a smallish room with 40 smiling faces looking at you, its quite the feeling! I can only imagine the feeling that those allstar instructors must have when they have 80 or 100 people in class!! Anyways, class was amazing! I LOVE this round and I LOVED class!

I think I will do events more often, although if I am to do them at this gym, there will have to be a much higher buy in from them. No more "do nothing" can happen.

NOW the COOL news.
I have received a few emails and a couple phone calls recently and TODAY was the BEST call!
I have been invited to fly back to Orange County, California to be a part of the new TURBO JAM infomercial!!! I'm Gonna be ON TV! Aside from Heather saying "YES", this is the coolest thing that's ever happened to me!

So I fly out early morning on the 1st of November, and get to film on the 2nd and 3rd of November, flying home on the "RED EYE" on the night of the 3rd. The EVEN better part is that I am not flying home to Toronto, but instead I fly into Rochester where several of my Students are doing their Turbo Kick Instructor Certification! My Heather will be there with them as well!! I'm gonna sleep well after this trip!!! :)

I'm more excited than you can imagine!!!!

6 comments:

KellyC said...

That's weird, I could have sworn I just posted . . . anyway:

CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it!!!
So Freakin' Awesome!!!

Susan said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROBBIE: That is freaking awesome!!! So this was one of your secrets.
You lucky dude you. You deserve this man! Your rock every class.
You will now not only inspire us, but all the people on the TV as well. Getting to tape an info-mercial with Chalene and Mindy. Totally Freakin Jammin!!!
Have the greatest time in California and we'll see you in Rochester! Can't wait to hear all about it. Turbogranny

Dusk said...

There was NEVER a doubt in my mind that you'd get picked. IN THE BAG!!!! Make sure you say aboot a lot ;).

Malinda said...

That's so AMAZING Robbie!!! congrats to you!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Sorry I couldn't be there saturday looks like everyone had an amazing time.

Malinda

Jackie Bull said...

Wow, Robbie! Wish I was getting to go back to the OC to film the next Turbo Jam infomercial....no,wait...I AM!!!! Yea!!!!!! Can't wait to see you there, buddy!

Emily RugBurn said...

This is one of the craziest things EVER! My cuz on an infomercial?! TOO insane for my brain to comprehend!

CONGRATULATIONS, man -- you've worked so hard and you will inspire many.

xo