Thursday, October 26, 2006

FLASHBACK!

Well its been a while since I did any comparison pictures, and showed my old Fat pictures. Since they are all hidden in the "Archives" I thought I would do a flashback post! I imagine that I'll get a few new pictures done in California next week, but until then here is a few pics, starting at the beginning


I still cringe looking at that picture! I finally got a wake up call and decided to do something about my shape, or lack of...Here is Day1 of getting it going..Fresh haircut and excited to lose some weight!



Rather than posting EVERY months updates (I do have them all). Here is my a few months later!



And more recently from California in August with my AWESOME friend Heather from Arizona! ( I miss her TONNES)



Now with all of the success I have had, and how amazing this year has been, it is VERY important to note that I would be NOWHERE even close to where I am right now if it weren't for my amazing Wife, Heather!! Her success and her hard work is EASILY equal to mine!

Check out HER before pic..


And her on her road to FANTASTIC!


And more recently with me in California!


For me, it is EASY to see that Heather is as much a success as anyone I've ever met!

2 comments:

KellyC said...

Awesome, dude.
Give'em some Canuckian hell in California!!!

Jen said...

That's awesome, Robbie and Heather! I love reading this blog for inspiration.

Jen (25 pounds GONE with Turbo Jam and Weight Watchers! Been at it since the beginning of July. GO TURBO JAM!!!)