Wednesday, November 01, 2006

California Bound!

Well I woke up this morning (or should I say last night because it was so dang early) and felt so awful. Sick like a dog. Typical! I get excited, possibly over excited and I get sick. Happens all the time! Anyways, my awesome wife, Heather did ALL my packing for me, including my carry-on luggage and sent me on my way just before 5am this morning. I felt much better by the time I had gotten through security and besides some sniffles I feel pretty great right now as I wait at the gate for my flight to Houston (from Houston I head to Orange County). It's going to be a long day, but SO worth it!
I mean seriously, there is NO way a year ago when I was over 260pounds that I would be in the best shape of my life, and heading to California to be a part of an infomercial for the best Fitness Workout on the planet! But here I sit, and I am just bursting I am so excited!

Those of you who know me well, know that I am having a tough time sitting still right now. Even at 630am, when I am excited about something I am bouncing, literally! I have a feeling that the next few days will have quite a bit of bouncing!

I have my schedule (at least what I know about it). I know that I arrive at John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, California at 440pm this afternoon. I know that I have a meeting at 1145am tomorrow to do my testimonial and interview. Other than that I have no idea. I know there will be pictures, filming and working out, but I don't imagine I'll know the times for that until I check into my hotel this afternoon!

I'm meeting my amazing friend Jackie at the airport when I land, along with some of her Texas Success Story Buddies (Gen and Missy). Between these 3 ladies, they have dropped well over 200pounds with Turbo! Crazy Stuff!

I'm a phone-a-holic too, so I have been calling all my friends in California and otherwise to chat before I go! I can't wait to meet some of these new people and to see some friends I've been missing like crazy!

I will be taking some Turbo Kick classes FOR SURE this week! I know a few friends (if you have the Turbo Jam DVD's you'd know some of the faces) who teach in the OC, so I am REALLY hopeful that we can drop into a class or 6 while we're in town!

I know that when I get to Rochester on Saturday morning, I will be ready for some more Turbo fun though!

I'm already missing all of my local Turbo Girls! I'm sitting here at the airport, and it is now 650am...Right about now, we'd be at the TURBO section of our morning class, and I would already be getting excited, and thinking about how much fun our Wednesday EVENING class is going to be!

As much fun and as much Turbo as I am going to be doing this week, I am MOST DEFINITELY going to miss our classes and I can't wait to get back at them on Monday!

Just another friendly reminder as well. Saturday, December 2, 2007 is going to be the biggest, most crazy, and action packed Turbo Class we've ever done! If you thought we had fun during our Master Class on Oct21 when we learned Round 27, you just wait!! I've already got some REALLY cool prizes to give away, including some actual SASSNSWEAT workout wear (www.sassnsweat.com), another huge gift bucket of supplements from Sports Nutrition Depot (SND) and a tonne of other cool stuff!!! I am SO excited for this! The DEC2 class will start at 930am (GET THERE FOR 9AM) and will run through the lunch around (until about 2pm). There WILL be refreshments and food to get you going, there will be a break and we WILL be doing a PiYo Intro class as well (SUPER AMAZING, FUN class!). Remember this event is FREE to all members AND non-members, so feel free to bring a friend or 10! :)

I will write more, and update you all as my Turbo/Infomercial Adventure continues!!!

No comments: