Monday, April 02, 2007

30 in 30! Day1

30 days of being extra strict with myself...workouts and food. This is something I really need to keep myself motivated and get myself ready for the 10km race on May6!

For the first time in YEARS I have also vowed NOT to weigh myself until the final DAY (May5). I am an EVERY DAY weigher....So THAT will be the toughest part of this whole process for me!


My Food for today:

Meal1: Fibre One Cereal with SkiM Milk (5points)
Meal2: String Cheese (2points)
Meal3: Chili and Rice (8points)
Meal4: String Cheese (2points)
Meal5: Whole Wheat Pita with Hummous, and Veggies (7points)

My Workout for today:
Turbo Kick Class! My right leg is a little sore from pulling my hamstring, but I felt GREAT and had a terrific class! I burned 775calories in class today, a little less than I have before, butit was still great and Heather and I walked home afterwards!

I drank 3 Litres of water at work and am now half way through another 3 litres! I'm DYING to weigh myself....thats the TOUGHEST part of this...It's almost compulsive for me! Not until the 5th of May!

I will be back to post about how today went...everything is planned out though...so its all about execution now!

1 comment:

Jackie Bull said...

you starting today? okay, I guess I'm in (she says whining with every word, not really sure she wants to do this, but knows she really should and, therefore, will commit to doing it right here in front of everyone so she'll have to stick with it and hate Robbie the whole time, but love him when it's all over and her results are amazing!)