Saturday, April 07, 2007

30 in 30! Day6

Yesterday I ended up eating a little extra when my parents came to town and took me to the Mongolian Grill for dinner! We came home and watched STIR OF ECHOS...If you've never seen it, you should! It's kinda like 6th Sense but not really..scarier though. I hadn't watched it in a long time, but LOVE it!

Todays food

Meal1: Cereal with Skim Milk (5points)
Meal2: String Cheese (2points)
Meal3: Chili with Rice (8points)
Meal4: String Cheese (2points)
Meal5: Low Fat Grilled Cheese Sandwiches x2 (4points)

Workout
Turbo Kick Class 930am!

1 comment:

Emily RugBurn said...

You'll be glad you didn't watch the game. :o(

We were up by 2 runs in the 9th after coming back from a 3-run deficit. Then Tampa Bay (yes, Tampa, friggin' sucky-ass Bay) gets 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th for the win. Ugh. Sick.To.My.Stomach.

We shoulda put on "Stir of Echoes". Hind sight, and all that...