Wednesday, April 04, 2007

30 in 30! Day3

I have caught myself trying to weigh myself like 10 times in 3 days!! what a weird habit I've got. It's almost, ok it IS compulsive! I SHOULD just put the scale away somewhere for the month!

The event planning is going pretty well. As per usual, I've had a bunch of folks who have said they will come from out of town, and as per usual half of them will likely not come. It's just the way it goes. There is only one person who finds this event EXTREMELY important and that's me. For anyone else, its extracurricular and something cool to attend, but for me, its an event, a job, a commitment and part of my life...So the one constant I can definitely count on, is that I WILL be there :)

I know on one of the message boards I'm on, a few people have bailed and those who are still planning on coming are a little bummed, but I think thats a "glass half empty" kind of feeling. I am WAY more excited about who is coming, than I am upset about who isn't.

I love all my friends but those who ARE coming are the friends I'm excited about. There's no point getting upset about things we can't control so I'm just focussed on my 30in30 and will be excited to see whoever ends up making it on May5!


I've got my meals Planned out again today. I added one extra meal to account for the one extra Turbo Kick class today!

Meal1: 2Grilled Cheese Sandwichs (2 pieces of Whole Weight Weight Watchers Bread, Fat Free Pam, and 1Slice of Fat free cheese) (4points)
Meal2: Fibre One Honey Cluster Cereal with Skim Milk (5points)
Meal3: String Cheese (2points)
Meal4: Pasta and Tomato Sauce (8points)
Meal5: String Cheese (2points)
Meal6: Whole Wheat Pita with Chickpeas and Veggies (7points)


Workouts:
Turbo Kick 630am - 738cals burnt
Turbo Kick 730pm - I forgot my Heart Rate Monitor at home so I don't know how many calories I burned, but I do know that I was jumping and sweating like I came from a swimming pool! I feel REALLY great today!

No comments: