Monday, April 09, 2007

30 in 30! Day8

Food Hangover?
I heard rumours about this sort of thing, but I don't think I ever recall feeling this crappy before!
We enjoyed Easter foods yesterday and took it as an OFF day...What a mistake. In the past, I liked to enjoy "cheat" days or "treat" days...but I think my body has decided that those days are done. I feel like I have one of the worst hangovers ever (and I didn't drink!)

Back to reality and back to the 30in30...Today is day30 and I am ready to focus!

Food
Meal1: Cereal with Skim Milk (5points)
Meal2: String Cheese (2points)
Meal3: Whole Wheat Chickpea Pita (7points)
Meal4: String cheese (2points)
Meal5: Whole Wheat Chickpea Pita (7points)

Working on getting RE-HYDRATED too. I've downed 2 litres this morning (its 7am right now)...gotta feeling that the bathroom is going to be my friend today!

Workout: Turbo Kick Class - 730pm!

1 comment:

Alice said...

I am having the exact same thing happening. If I eat crappy my body makes me pay for it big time. I went to Phoenix to visit my in laws during the break and we ate fast food while traveling. I had a really bad tummy ache afterwards... So I too am back on track!