Thursday, April 05, 2007

30 in 30! Day4

So far so good! 1 week is over half-way done and I'm still feeling great! Today is another busy one. I have an appointment at 830am this morning, then off to work at 9am. I have an early class to teach tonight (I'm subbing) at 630pm and t hen I have a work function to attend. I am supposed to be at the work function by 7pm, but with the class to do, I won't make it until closer to 745pm. Either way, I won't be making it home until closer to 10pm tonight.

Today is the most important day of the day to have my meals all planned out!

Meal1: Fibre One Cereal with Skim Milk (5points)
Meal2: String Cheese (2points)
Meal3: Chili and Brown Rice (8points)
Meal4: String Cheese (2points)
Meal5: Chickpea Pita with veggies (7points)
Meal6: Pasta and Sauce (8points)

A little more food than I planned, but I was hungry so I added on some extra food today.

Workout
Turbo Kick Class: Class was OFF THE HOOK! About 35 of my ladies came out to class and I got a few new ladies out (who usually come to the class I was subbing). We had a blast! I pushed hard today and was WIPED after class!

No comments: