Friday, April 06, 2007

30 in 30! Day5 - Good Friday!

Today is going to be a Great day. Relaxing, productive and Quiet! Heather is heading out to her parents house for the day, and I since I have to teach and work tomorrow, I am going to stay home. I'm going to do some spring cleaning, re-arranging and relaxing.

I have a few errands to run, but other than that I really don't have a lot on tap today. My challenge today is to not fall into "boredom eating". All my meals are planned for the day, I just need to stick to it all!

Meal1: Fibre One Honey Clusters (5points)
Meal2: String Cheese (2points)
Meal3: Chili and Rice (8points)
Meal4: String Cheese (2points)
Meal5: Pasta and Sauce (8points)

Workout: Cathe Core Max. I have never done this workout, so this will be my first time checking out the DVD. I'm a little scared, but excited!! :)

No comments: