Thursday, June 14, 2007

Aches be gone

Well I'm feeling great today! All the aches from yesterday's Turbo Marathon are gone! Heather left for work early today, because one of her coworkers and her decided to walk to work (instead of taking the 20minute streetcar ride).

Tonight I'm planning on heading to my buddy's bike shop and bringing over some spare parts and bike frames I have and dropping off my broken frame for him. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I should have a new bike put together and can be back on the road again! I am REALLY excited about that!

8 more days until we flight out to Dallas as well! I am SO excited that we get to be with my good friend, Mindy for her wedding! We're staying with another awesome friend, Gen and her family for the weekend and from the looks of it, we should get a Turbo Class or 2 in as well! Chalene is coming to town as well, so she's planning on getting a class or two going! It's going to be a fun weekend!!!

Well time to get moving! I made Heather and I our gourmet omelets again this morning for breakfast! Tasty! Tomorrow we need to find something new though. No more of this eating the same thing every day for 6months!! :)

No comments: