Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday!

So this morning Heather was planning on walking to work with one of her coworkers, so we were up (ok SHE was up) way earlier than normal. She got a text message from her coworker who was calling from the train (she lives outside the city) and said it was raining, so the walk was OFF. So that leaves us LOTS of time to chill out this morning!

Class last night was awesome! There were over 60 ladies in class and the energy was pumping! It was such a blast! Tomorrow is my Big 3class day, so I will use today as a recharge and rest day!

No classes today, so as long as I am able to get my errands done I think I am going to head out to the gym and get in a light workout.

I'm excited about Camp Turbo Kick even more now too! I'm going to be a team captain and I am so excited about it! Camp Turbo Kick is basically a cross between summer camp and super extreme workouts! We do a LOT working out over 4 days, but we ALSO get to spend a tonne of time just enjoying life and fitness! So this year, along with Lana, one of the craziest, most energetic and creative people I've ever met I get to lead "Team Blue" at camp! We're going to have such a blast!

No comments: