Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ouch!

I ache.
It was such a busy day today! Class 1 was awesome but Class 2 and 3 really had me fired up today! Today was my first 10 Turbo day today as well! I felt amazing through all 3 classes. At the end of each class I was absolutely wiped out, but by the beginning of the next class I was ready to rock! The walk home from the gym at the end of the day was actually the toughest part of the day! Its about a 40minute walk home and by the time we arrived I was definitely ready to sit down!!

Tomorrow is an off day as far as teaching is concerned but if my aches are gone I'm planning on going for a run after work. Something else I discovered at work that I'm excited about...

A panini press! I'm going to buy a loaf of whole wheat bread and a package of cheese slices for snacks! Well that's it for tonight!

No comments: