Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Mornings. My Favourite!

I've now decided that Friday morning is my favourite time of the week!!! I teach a class at 645am, which I have also decided is the BEST time of the day! Its JUST late enough that I feel REALLY good when class starts but not too late (I still make it to work on time).

This time of year especially, the sun is up and shining on my walk to AND from the gym which is amazing!

The class we're building up at Premier Fitness is amazing as well. So energetic, willing to learn and are loving this "new" thing called Turbo Kick™ that they get to try! It's amazing!

I think my Turbo High is at its best this morning! I LOVE bringing Turbo to new people and I already have folks interested in getting certified at this new club! I can't believe how fast they catch on too! Faster than I ever did thats for sure!!

So awesome! The next couple of weeks will be interesting for me. I've been offered more classes and another class at a third gym. I need to figure out how I can fit things into my schedule. Some juggling may have to happen.

Well time to head to work! One more class tonight!!

1 comment:

HULA77 said...

Of course I'm interested in seeing your new postings and goings on in your life, Robbie!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Lis.