Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Big Day!!

Today is off to a great start! I just got home from the first of my three classes today. I'm just letting my omelet cool down before having breakfast and heading off to work! Today's first class was a little smaller and we had some new faces, so I took this opportunity to work on form with the class, and I think they really enjoyed it! It was definitely less high impact than normal, but everyone was sweating like crazy and groaning at the end of class!

Food-Wise my biggest focus is getting my water in-take back to where its consistent. I've been all over the place with that. Some days its been 2 litres, some 4 litres, and I've had a few days with barely any. I will be making sure I hit a minimum of 4 litres per day (not including post class water).

I've really noticed a lot of new folks in my classes lately, which is awesome!
I'm looking forward to this afternoon after work! I LOVE the new Skydome gym I'm teaching at and really am excited that I have the opportunity to bring Turbo Kick™ to a whole new group of folks! This is a gym which, unlike my current gym I know nobody and Turbo is new to EVERYONE!

Well that's it for now! I will be back and will post later tonight after classes!!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

great to see you blogging again. I seriously don't know how you do it Rob! 3 classes in one day AND work!

I've been spreading myself a little thin lately too and it's meant less time for eating right and working out. Working a full-time job where responsibility has gone through the roof in the last couple of weeks (new product launch and I am the design dept.), working on my small biz and starting a second side biz with my personal trainer. I'm out of my mind! But through all that I still manage to see my personal trainer twice a week and a min. 1/2 hour walk for Daytona (new pup we got a couple of months ago) everyday. The only two things that are keeping me from becoming a ball of stress, well that and the support of my fantastic husband!

Happy Wednesday!

Amanda said...

What a fun blog :-) And you made me hungry for an omelet!!

I couldn't be happier for you that things are going so well!!