Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Awesome Start to the day!

So I was at a Product Day for one of our biggest suppliers yesterday. I spent 8 hours at THE OLD MILL INN learning about Transat Vacations new European Packages. Lots of cool stuff but it was a long day. I didn't get home until after 9pm.

Class this morning came quickly! I basically came home last night and went straight to bed. It felt like I had been asleep for 2 hours when the alarm went off at 5am. I had slept pretty well though, so once I got moving everything was good!

Class was phenomenal! A friend from Orange County, California was in town for 2 days and came out this morning! 2 days!!! What a long trip for 2 days! Anyways, Tiffany is as much of a Turbo Fanatic as I am and I was SOOOO lucky to have her come out! She's wonderful and considering she hadn't really slept in a couple days with traveling, jet lag etc...she was on fire!!! AWESOME!!!

I've got a meeting early this morning, so I've gotta clean up, pack for this evening's class and get moving!


UPDATE!!!!!


Class tonight was...All I can say is "WOW"
The energy was amazing! I lost count at 63people, but I know there were more. I was tired after a long tough day at work and already one class under my belt for the day, but it is impossible not to get pumped up, and crazy when you see that many other folks jumping, punching, yelling and kicking in a room that barely holds 40 people comfortably!! :)

Anyways it was amazing and I loved every second of it!

The gym manager (another new one) wants me to do another event at the gym now too. He saw class tonight and was over the moon. He's offered me compensation for each non-member who shows up. I told him I'll think about it. I think I will ask him to attend my off site event on March 10, and to offer prizes from the gym as a good-will gesture. If he does that, then I may do another event for them. Otherwise off-site is looking like a great place to do these events. Its only once per month (or once every 2months) and only $5. I really hope

I also got to chat with one of our New Turbo Ladies after class for a bit. Very cool gal! I love getting to know the ladies! All in all...WONDERFUL night...just settling in to watch LOST...then its ZZZZZzzzzz.

1 comment:

ellen said...

i put your event on myface, and invited lots of people... so if you hear from a lot of unknowns...:0 woopeee

hope this helps out, sorry i missed your class this morning, wanted to meet tiffany very much..
off to lawyers now..

hope your day keeps going well :)