Sunday, February 04, 2007

Inspired!

Well I'm home, rested and ready to get back into my routine! I don't have anything out of town planned until the spring now...So its time to get busy!

I'm really beginning to realize that although going to an event like the UFC Event I went to this past weekend was amazingly fun, there is a LOT to be gained from it as well. For me it treated like a renewal, refresher, and inspirational day. I met and saw some of the finest athletes in the world! Regardless of the fact that I am a huge fan of these fighters, its their conditioning, discipline and intensity that has inspired me!

Thanks to these guys I am more fired up than ever to really step up my training! I know these guys train for a living, but at the same time there are 24 hours in a day...so plenty of time for work, sleep, eat and train :)

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! Today is rest and sleep and enjoying the lingering effects of some jet lag.

No comments: