Friday, February 16, 2007

Studio Success!

So I'll start this post with the GOOD news of the day! I found a booked our venue for the Turbo Kick™ event on March10, 2007!!!

I will be putting a flyer together in the next couple days and posting it here as well as emailing it around to my Turbo Friends local and remote! I'll also be putting up flyers around here locally!

The venue is right downtown Toronto and has a KILLER sound system! I can't wait! This is going to be the first event that I am hosting that is Co-Ed as well! I REALLY hope that my Turbo Ladies all show up and help the few guys that will be there how to really Kick it!!!

I will post the flyer shortly (before Monday)

***---In my day job---***
Probably the worst 7hours in my career today. This week itself has been bad news after bad news. I don't want to get into all the cruddy details, but it really has been a crap week! The bright spot of the week was one of my new clients who came in to book her trip in hour8 of my day today. She was really funny, and we got along super well. All of us ended up joking around with her and it really lightened the day up! Ended up finishing the work day on a high note which was really nice and much needed. This week the stress has really got to me and its hurt my food too. I kind of lost focus and didn't really pay attention to my food. Next week I really need to get back to focus on that.

1 comment:

fitkix said...

Congrats on finding on venue for the Turbo Kick event! It sounds like it should be fun. Sorry to hear that work is not the best. At least you seem to find the bright side. Good luck!