Monday, February 26, 2007

Kids, Kids and more Kids!

So this weekend we got up early and headed to Turbo Kick Class! I was excited as usual and there were lots of ladies waiting when we got there! Class was awesome! We really pushed it and I was WIPED at the end of class!

I chatted with some of the ladies after class and the quickly changed in the back stairwell and threw on a dry shirt and headed downstairs where one of the ladies from class, Marisa was waiting for us!

We hopped in her car and headed EAST to Scarborough and landed at the Boys and Girls Club WINTERFEST. It's a big event that they hold each year to promote healthy living and MOVING.

So we got there, the kids arrived, were fed and then it was GO TIME! I did 6 classes, shorter than normal of course, but still 6 back to back classes with a total of over 200 kids (7-9 year olds) over the next several hours. It was amazing! The kids were GREAT, energetic and wildly un-focussed, much like myself! It was an absolute pleasure seeing the kids have fun with Turbo Kick and getting high 5's from 200 kids in an afternoon is an experience I will remember for a long time!

The pain I felt by dinner time though...Holy Cow! Stiffy-McStiffalot! My goodness I was a complete mess! I was still pretty sore Sunday, but by class time tonight I was good to go!!! Class was great and I got to spend a few minutes after class chatting with some of the ladies! It was a great night!!! I am ready for some sleep now though!!!

1 comment:

laura1952 said...

Robbie

Thanks for making me feel exactly how you explained. I haven't felt that exhaused since Camp. And...this isn't about being here. This about your awesome class that has kept me smiling all weekend long.

Laura