Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday!

Ok I'm almost late for work already, but I wanted to get back in the blogging routine, so here I am!

I have an early morning meeting in 40minutes (work is only 15mins away) so I didn't work out this morning. I will get "SOMETHING" done tonight. Likely a run on the treadmill. We're expecting a big snow storm this afternoon. Can't WAIT!

Class last night was out of this world! A few of the ladies regularly hoot and hollar, but most of the other 40-60 people typically just smile, kick and sweat. But something rubbed off last night, and the new and old Kickers alike were yelling, groaning and hooting all together! It was awesome! Class was pretty big as well, and that always gives me more energy too! We had over 50 ladies in class which was just awesome!!!

Today, besides work I am going to follow up on a couple more Studio Places and hopefully get closer to nailing down the venue for our event!

Food

Meal1: Power Crunch Bar (4points)
Meal2: Chickpeas, Veggies on a Whole Wheat Pita (7points)
Meal3:Power Crunch Bar (4points)
Meal4: Whole Wheat pasta and Sauce (8points)

Workout

Nothing specific tonight. Running around in -20C. looking for venues to host my event was enough of a workout today!

3 comments:

HULA77 said...

Looking forward to seeing more details about your upcoming event in March. I just *may* make the trek up your way!

fitkix said...

Hey Rob, any hope of Turbo Kick coming to Windsor? I'm on the mailing list and I never see the instructors classes anywhere close and I was actually surprised to see something in Toronto. My husband and I go there a couple times a year. I'd like to check out your class if possible next we go head up there!

irish_robbie said...

Lis I REALLY hope you can make it!! its gonna be a blast!!!


fitkix!! No turbo in windsor yet...although you can always do a 1.5hour drive to Toledo and do some classes there! Jenelle (chalene's sister teaches there and ROCKS!!!)
You TOTALLY should hop on the train or do a road trip to Toronto for march 10!!!!!