Thursday, February 15, 2007

Late Shift!

So today I'm working the late shift at the travel agency, so I have a choice. Get up like normal and try to get lots of stuff done before work since I work until 8pm....OR...lounge.

I think today is a lounge day.
The A-Team is calling my name (it's on at 10am!)...

I have an appt tomorrow at 530pm to check out another studio that I am really hopefull about!
I'll take pictures and post them if it turns out well!!!

As soon as I can confirm this venue I will send sending out an email and posting a flyer here with all the details!!!

Turbo Class last night was great! It was still pretty big (over 30ladies) but I believe that St. Valentine took some of my ladies from me. To add to that, it was the worst weather day of the winter yesterday! Lots of wind and snow! I was actually surprised that my early morning ladies made it out at 630am yesterday! Man I love the dedication of these ladies! 630am and these ladies trudged through 6inches of new snow on the ground and still made it! These ladies continue to impress/surprise me!!! Gotta love em!!!!

No comments: