Monday, February 12, 2007

Bitten off more than I can chew?

Goals are great! Writing them down are wonderful. But in the dead of winter, when you make a lofty set of goals and you don't accomplish them, things can begin to spiral.

So back to basics. I have an event I am in the midst of planning right now. This will be the first event I am organizing OUTSIDE of Fitness One.

I will have to charge a small price per person ($5), but I think that this will be a really good step towards establishing Turbo in the city. This will be a Co-Ed Event, and I am really excited at the potential of this event! The money will go towards paying for the rent on the venue and some of the prizes and snacks we provide. I hope that the people feel that I'm worth $5, if not, perhaps I'm in the wrong business.

I have some leads on venues that I will be following up on today and I definitely need to make sure the venue is nailed down for sure by the end of the week. So that is my number one priority.

Number 2 is working on my ACE Material. I want/need to get through this stuff and get my test planned. I want to have the test scheduled by the end of this month so I need to make a good dent in the material this month!

So back to basics....Food, Activity all blogged. I'm going to get back to what was successful for me and let the good things happen when I'm working hard to meet my goals!

I had an awesome chat today with an amazing friend in Connecticut today and afterwards I really feel great and am ready to focus! This month is gonna be great, I can already tell!

Food

Meal1: Fibre One Honey Clusters Cereal (5points)
Meal2: Fibre One Honey Clusters Cereal (5points)
Meal3: 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Pasta with Sauce (8points)
Meal4: Power Crunch Protein Bar (4points)
Meal:5: 2 Cups of Whole What Pasta with Sauce (8points)

Total Points Consumed: 30points

Workout

Turbo Kick Class 730pm

No comments: