Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Studio#2

Well the lady we met today was super nice! The price was a little high, but the facilities ended up being kinda cruddy for what we're looking for. When they told me "hardwood floors" I expected Sprung wood aerobic flooring. I got real "little house on the prairie" hardwood floors. The room was way too small too. But we had a nice time, mostly because the owner was so sweet!

We went over the YMCA and asked them about space. There is a big auditorium that may be possible to use, but I need to talk to a specific person who wasn't around. So I will be emailing her tomorrow.

So the search continues!!

1 comment:

ellen said...

hey koko said he wants to come to the event.. and i have at least 4 more guys who SAY they want to... recruiting from downtown core ;) you will find something suitable, i know it...:)