Thursday, January 25, 2007

10 in 10 is done!!

Hey Folks!!! The 10 in 10 went great!! I successfully got rid of all the Christmas / Holiday meals, and am back down to "fighting weight"!

It was fun pushing myself for 10 days with no breaks in workouts, and planning my meals a little more. Sure I still eat the same things every day but, heck I'm a creature of habit!

I had my Turbo Kick Class last night and it was amazing! We had a surprise guest who popped up briefly. The dude who owns the gym (and 7 others) decided to stop by to see if this Turbo Kick thing was all its been rumoured to be. I've emailed with him, and told him about the classes / size / energy etc...But hearing it from me is like a parent telling the world that his kid is the best. I'm a bit biased. Well we had about 45-50 ladies in class yesterday and "Owner" popped his head in and could barely walk through the doorway because so many ladies were in the room! I caught him out of the corner of my eye and although I didn't know at the time that HE was the owner, I had a feeling because no other 'guys' beside ME and the employees would be walking around through the womens only gym!

We had a few new faces in class too which was great, because some of the regular ladies took them under their wings and helped with the choreography which I loved!!!

But do you ever have such an awesome day but wake up the next day and feel really LOW? That's what I've been feeling this morning. I just had some great exposure, class was amazing, my ladies were out of this world yet I'm in the blues mode right now. I need to get out and get some fresh air (heading to work shortly) and get off my butt about setting up Turbo in other locations. I need to lift my own spirits today I think!!

No comments: