Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day9 of the 10 in 10 Challenge

Busy weekend away from the computer but I'm still plugging away! Today is day9 and overall this has been a really good challenge!! This sort of challenge I think is PERFECTLY suited for this time of year. The time when we get depressed, feel crappy, don't see the sunlight and don't get outside as much as normal. This challenge for me has really helped balance the S.A.D. factor that usually catches me at this time of year. Not only am I going to come out of this winter with a smile on my face, but I'll do it in the best shape I ever have!

I'm getting excited about this winter/spring. I have some fun events coming up. Here is my next 6 months!!!

-Jan31-Feb03. I am going to be in Vegas! This means I have a few classes to cancel at the gym. Jan31 classes, Feb2 and Feb3 classes are cancelled at the gym

-Feb24. I am teaching Turbo Kick to a bunch of under 10year olds for the Boys and Girls club of Canada! I am so excited about this!

-Mar17. It's our annual St Patty's Day Pub Crawl. This is a lot of fun! There is a significant amount of beer that does get consumed, but the day is REALLY about seeing 30-40 friends all in one place!

-April26-29. I am applying to become an Area Promotional Director for Powder Blue Productions (Turbo Kick). If my application is picked I will get an invitation to California for this weekend to audition for this position! If I get it, I will be able to certify new Turbo Kick Instructors up here in Canada!!!

-May6. The Sporting Life 10km Race here in Toronto! I am excited about this race. It's a blast, and its partially downhill which makes it possible to really go FAST! I'm training for this race and am very hopeful that I can great!

-June22 - My Birthday!

-July. My company has sent me to Dublin Ireland for our Annual Global Ball. I've won an award already this year that has guaranteed my spot at the ball, so I am super excited!!

3 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

So I guess that means that you'll be able to have a class in mid May to do a certification all planned and ready to go. I can't wait. I just need to get my arms to get better. WooHoo!
Turbogranny.

Old Hippy said...

Have a great holiday, Robbie. Sounds like you have a great few months ahead! Aunt Jane