Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day3 of the 10 in 10 Challenge

Well the day started off great! I woke up starving! Yesterday's lack of food caught up with me in a BIG way! I had a nice bowl of cereal and then head off to teach my Turbo Kick Class! Class was AWESOME, and we really pushed it this morning! Heather is sick (no doubt thanks to me) so she stayed home and slept. I hope she's feeling better tonight!

Meal1: Fibre One Honey Crunch Cereal (5points)
Meal2: Fibre One Honey Crunch Cereal (5points)
Meal3: Whole Wheat Pita with Chickpeas and Veggies (7points)
Meal4: Whole Wheat Pita with Chickpeas and Veggies (7points)

Workout

#1. Turbo Kick Class -630am. Class was awesome!!! There was no early morning slacking here! We jumped in and busted ass from the very first second of class and cranked out 3 solid Turbos during class!!! Felt amazing after class (although a little hungry, which is why I ate another bowl of cereal!)

#2 Turbo Kick Class- 730pm. Class was HUGE! We're cracking 40-50 people every evening class these days. I don't know if its just because its January, or if people are just loving class. I think its probably a combination of the two. Anyways I was drenched after class. Everyone, including me were drenched at the end of class!!! What a fantastic way to end the day!

No comments: