Thursday, January 04, 2007

A little Sore!

This morning I woke up with a little soreness pretty much everywhere!
My abs are a little tender, as is my foot (where the cuts are) and my chest is sore too. I love it! I remember when I was doing Power90 that pushups came a LOT easier, but now that I've been pretty strictly cardio for the last year plus that I really am not near as proficient as I once was. I'm hoping that by the end of January and this challenge I'll have not only a sense of accomplishment for the challenges we're doing but also so more strength that I've obviously lost a little!

Food

Meal1: PowerCrunch Bar (4points)
Meal2: Fibre and Protein Enriched Pasta with Sauce (14points)
Meal3: PowerCrunch Bar (4points)
Meal4: Whole Wheat Pita with chickpeas and veggies (7points)

Workout

Pushups - 100 done / 2700 remaining
Still Just plowing along!

Running- 2miles done / 67miles remaining
I was doing alright, and at a decent enough pace but my foot really started bothering me and I had to stop rather than doing something silly. I ran for 16minutes 50 seconds and ran 2miles.

1 comment:

CHRISTINE DWYER said...

Man- you are doing great with everything! So detailed!