Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January 03-Feeling good!

Well I woke up pretty well this morning after a nice 7hour sleep. My legs felt un-used which was great! No soreness or tenderness or anything after yesterday's run! I was a little disappointed in my pull-ups, but by the time I got to them last night I was so exhausted that I could barely keep my eyes open, let alone pull my weight up! I will do some more a little earlier today (although I teach Turbo Kick classes today with a full day of work in between so I imagine sleep will be high on my priority list by the time I get home tonight as well!

Food

Meal1: Power Crunch Bar (4points)
Meal2: Whole Wheat Pita with Chickpeas and Veggies (7points)
Meal3: Power Crunch Bar (4points)
Meal4: Whole Wheat Pita with Chickpeas and Veggies (7points)
Meal5: Spicy Noodles with Curry Chicken (?)

Workout

Turbo Kick Class#1- Class was fantastic this morning at 630am! We had quite a few ladies out there, smiles were all around and we worked! 4 turbos and a LOT of sweat! I couldn't find my heart rate monitor strap this morning, but I know I would have cracked 1000 calories easy this morning. I haven't sweat THAT much in a while!

Pushups-I knocked off 20 pushups right after class this morning, and finished the rest of them as soon as I got home from class. I am tired as heck right now, and am just downing a litre of water to get some fluid back in my body! It's nice to get the pushups done early and not have to worry about them all day!
Pushup goal 3000 / Remaining 2800

Pullups- Goal 1000 / Remaining 995

Running- Goal 75miles / Remaining 72miles

Turbo Kick Class#2 - Class was insane! Over 40 ladies showed and the place was HOPPING! I worked the ladies hard and they busted their butts!! I was completely wiped after class! My foot was bugging me still but it was mostly just uncomfortbale tonight, not overly sore.

No comments: