Friday, January 19, 2007

Day5 of the 10 in 10 Challenge

Today is the half way mark of our 10 in 10 Challenge!!! It's going well!! I WISH I was a little less flu-ish, so I could ENJOY this a little more, but regardless of that it is working!!! Physically I'm feeling REALLY good, and REALLY strong right now and we still have 5 more days!!!

Food

Meal1: Fibre One Honey Crunch Cereal with Skim Milk (5points)
Meal2: Whole Wheat Pita with Chick Peas and Veggies (7points)
Meal3: Fibre One Honey Crunch Cereal with Skim Milk (5points)
Meal4: Whole Wheat Pita with Chick Peas and Veggies (7points)

Workout

Turbo Kick Class- 730pm. Class freaking ROCKED! Class was a little less crowded today (about 25people) but was so energy packed! The ladies CHEERED after each section! I was feeling amazing, and the energy everyone brought just had me going even more!! It was such a blast!!! I'm excited for tomorrow morning's class!!

2 comments:

psyknife said...

Hey Robbie!
Any chance you are going to be at IDEAfit in Chicago in April?

irish_robbie said...

Hey Mel!

I may be in California the week after that so $$ may be a big issue...flight hotel etc... you know...I would LOVE to go though...I'll let you know...If you have any info I'd love to hear what you have heard!