Monday, December 11, 2006

Back in Action!

I have already received some pretty cool ideas on where I can run and when!
I still kind of want to do the run in the April Time-Frame, but I've been told about a few pretty cool runs that are a little earlier.

For my jouraling, I will be eating a few more carbs than I was when I was losing my 85pounds, for the simple reason that I am burning a lot more now, and with the added running I will need them! I wear my heart rate monitor during the Turbo Kick™ classes I teach and I always burn more than 1000 calories (closer to 1100 most classes), so that and the average of 500-700more on a given 3-4mile run means I am going to have to be taking in a few more calories too!

I'll still use Weight Watchers as my journaling tool. It may not be the most high-tech, but it works for ME, and I lost all my 85pounds doing this, so I am back on it! Just need to go buy some string cheese!!! ;)

Food

Meal1: Fibre One Cereal and Skim Milk (4points)
Meal2: Whole Wheat Pasta and Sauce (8points)
Meal3: Whole Wheat Pita with Chick Peas and veggies (7points)
Meal4: Whole Wheat Pita with Chick Peas and veggies (7points)

total Points consumed: 26points

Workout

730pm Turbo Kick class - Class was AMAZING! We had some new ladies in the class today and I got to find out some potentially REALLY cool stuff that may happen in the near future!

Tomorrow is an OFF-Turbo day, so Running is on the schedule!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boyyyyyy you sure sound like you are ready for a war. Got your plan all figured out.

I've been sick like a dog and I am starting to feel slightly better I'm sure by Friiday I should be able to workout with my peeps.... I miss everyone so much.....

Cris