Sunday, December 10, 2006

List of things for the upcoming week!

If I am going to be successful in anything that I've set out to do with the schedule I already have, I am going to make lists of things to do. I am going to go back to the journaling I had done in he past. My food intake as well as my exercise. Each Sunday, I will write down my goals for the next week and on Saturday I will comment on how I accomplished them!

My day job as a travel agent has an entire list of goals I have set to accomplish that is completely separate from my fitness goals. These goals, and this list will be completely related to my fitness goals and fitness career and I will keep my alter ego (Travel Agent) out of it.

1. Journal my food every day
2. Water intake of AT LEAST 3 Litres per day
3. Weekly Mileage of 10miles (16km) - split into 3 runs.
4. Chapter 1 and 2 read and studied in my ACE Text Book
5. Teach all of my Turbo Kick Classes (5 this week)
6. Include 1 Weight Lifting working in this week.

Between this, Christmas Shopping and WORK I think I've got a busy week ahead of me. Wish me luck! Please continue to send me ideas for my spring race/races!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

For food journaling I would sugget fitday.com, it has a nice little interface.
I'll look for some 10k races in ym town (sunny Salt lake City) I am training for one too. Love running.