Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Day of the Run?

Today is my first training run. I am not planning on overdoing it, especially since I have 2 classes to teach tomorrow, but I feel really strong, and healthy, so even though its my first run I may stretch it out a little. Depending on the weather, I'll run outdoors or upstairs on the treadmill...all depends on the weather, as I'm not going to GET myself sick either :)

Food

Meal1: Fibre One Cereal with Skim Milk (4points)
Meal2: Whole Wheat Pasta with Sauce (8points)
Meal3: Whole Wheat Pita with Falafel and Veggies (10points)
Meal4: Surprise Chinese Dinner from Mom and Dad (???)

Workout:

My run did not happen tonight as I had planned. My parents, who I haven't seen in over a month showed up unexpectedly and took Heather and I out to dinner! Although I have a very specific plan, seeing my parents was amazing, and I will get my run in on Thursday (since I work all day and teach 2 classes Wednesday and a run on top of that would be a little much).

No comments: