Friday, December 08, 2006

Pictures from the Event!

My photographers, who also happen to be family sent me a bunch of awesome still shots from the event! I spent most of the evening after work going through them (after I got home from my massage). As far as my neck goes, according to my therapist, it was just a really bad knot in my neck that was triggered by stress. She REALLY beat me up, which got the knot worked out, but I am bruised and sore from the massage. I know that will feel better within a day or so, but the relief to be able to turn my head again is HUGE!

Anyways, here are a few pictures of the event!

The group really packed themselves into the room and although the room was frigid when we arrived, it didn't take long before the ladies warmed the room up!





This one is a little dark, but here's me kicking!




Who says the back row can't ROCK IT!!! Here's a picture of Christine bustin it up from the back! She ran around from the front to the back, and all over! I am so greatful that she and her crew (Heidi and Lynn) came up and kicked butt with my gals!



Here is Fran showing that EVERYONE could use a little Junk in their Trunk! Shorts are courtesy of SASSNSWEAT women's athletic Wear! (www.sassnsweat.com)



The most HAPPY guy in the room!!


This is some seriously amazing form! During the PiYo Class!



This one was taken the day before the event, at my Friday night class, but I had to post a pic of me and the "Heathers!" How awesome do they look! That's AFTER taking class too!!

No comments: