Saturday, December 30, 2006

December30- 2006 Grand Finale!

Detox week has been GREAT! The food I've been eating is almost 100% completely clean, completely natural and it has completely cleaned me out! It feels so good to get back to clean eating! I haven't felt this healthy in weeks. I know it sounds funny, especially to those who may not be quite as obsessed, or for folks who have never been out of shape to the extreme, but I've felt this way and I've felt the exact opposite. The funny thing is that when I was eating horribly, snacking on junk after dinner, before bedtime, and making poor meal choices I didn't even know I was feeling bad. Not until I felt good!

Today is a busy Saturday. I have class to teach in an hour, then a full day at the office (till 6pm). Then tonight its Ultimate Fighting! Heather and I LOVE the UFC so we have a blast trying to stay up past midnight every couple months to watch the pay per views!

Food

Meal1: EAS Edge Protein Shake (4points)
Meal2: Power Crunch Bar (4points)
Meal3: Whole Wheat Pita with Falafel and Veggies (11points)
Meal4: Power Crunch Bar (4points)

Workout

Workout#1-930am. Turbo Kick Class. Class was AWESOME! More ladies than I expected and the class was WONDERFUL! I was completely drained at the end, and then had to head to my "day job" for a long and busy day. That was my last class for 2006! I'm going to work this weekend and next week to get a new Round ready for the ladies! We're going to start 2007 off with a BANG!!!

No comments: