Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lucky Irish Fitness Frenzy!

Well the last couple of weeks have been insanely busy! My workouts have still been wonderful, bt the food...OH the food! Christmas was great, but like every year, I am glad that its done. There are only so many days of family cooked gourmet (to the extreme) that I can handle! I don't know what it is about the holidays that makes not only our apetites grow, but also our judgement fails. I ate food, and quantities that I would NEVER eat throughout the year. My justification? Oh its Christmas. WTF?

Well Christmas is done, and all the festivities, save one New Years Eve Party are finished, so today marks Day1 of my Winter Fitness Frenzy! My workouts will continue to be consistent, although starting Jan1 a few of us are doing another Pushup challenge in addition to our workout schedule. January will see us do 3000 pushups on top of our normal workouts!

Food

Meal1: Fibre One Cereal with Skim Milk (4points)
Meal2: Whole Wheat Pita with Falafel and Veggies (12points)
Meal3: Whole Wheat Pita with Chickpeas and Veggies (7points)
Meal4: Pad Thai with Curry Chicken / Ginger Chicken (??)

Workout

Turbo Kick Class - 630am.
Class was Great. As I anticipated, the class was a little smaller than normal. I figured that because of the Christmas Season (and the obvious 630am class) that we would have less folks, so when we had 6 including me, I was pretty happy! I know we'll have more in the evening class, but this morning's class was wonderful and really made me regret the food choices of the last few days. I'm not too worried though as I know that the next couple of months are going to be amazing!

Turbo Kick Class - 730pm. Class was freaking AWESOME! We had about 20 ladies, which was more than I expected during the Christmas holidays! I was DRENCHED at the end of class, it was GREAT! That's too classes today with over 1000 calories burned in EACH! I'm wiped!!!

1 comment:

KellyC said...

Ah dude. Two little words:
It's Christmas.
I HEAR YA.
Let me just loosen my belt here . . . I like the following, 'cause it is really true, and we do this:

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.

Author Unknown