Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fortune Cooking comes true?

As I mentioned yesterday, my parents took Heather and I out for dinner last night as a surprise and we had chinese. At the end of our meal we got our fortune cookies and I read mine.

"A long awaited letter will appear any time now"

As we arrived home, I we checked the mail and I have a package from Beachbody! It was my pictures from the photoshoot we did for the new Turbo Jam™ infomercial! Too cool!

I wish my fortune said that a million dollars would be waiting in the mailbox, but I am still really excited about the pictures! I've never had "REAL" pictures taken of me, especially for such a cool event, so I am really excited to check them out!

I looked at the pictures briefly last night and there a couple that I think turned out really well! I don't find myself overly photogenic at all (quite the opposite actually), but I think the Beachbody folks did a great job!

Here are a couple of the "casual" pictures they took. But before....Here again is the "BEFORE TURBO" picture



and my Day 1 picture.




I'm MUCH happier now!!







And a couple pictures they took in my workout clothes



...just being silly



and the "FAT PANTS" pictures! YES these actually did fit at one time...and they were tight!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!

Way to go! I bet Heather secretly loves it when the girls ogle you in class!

Ali Rivera said...

AWESOME!AWESOME!AWESOME!ROBBIE!I LOVE THEM!YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!!!!!I'M SITTING HOME ALL ALONE AT MY COMPUTER SQUEALING!I JUST WANT TO SHARE THESE WITH SOMEBODY!

Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeee you look awesomeeee just like we all knew you would heheh can't wait for the infomercial to come out! Congratulations :)

Unknown said...

Awww, there's the dork I know and love! :) Those pictures or you are perfect! They are you! I hate those professional pictures where you really don't look like yourself. Posing sucks! You look very natural! And ohhh so darn cute!

Tamfish said...

How come in all those after pics you have that evil little grin that says you are up to no good.... hmmmm?????

:o)

Kick ass, Robbie. well done!