Sunday, December 31, 2006

NYE

Today is an off day for us...We'll end up having some drinks this evening and enjoying some New years Dinner with friends...We'll be back in action tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow starts the 3 challenges I'm excited about.

#1 100 pushups per day all month
#2 120km (75miles) running for the month
#3 three sets of Pullups every day this month.

These challenges alone (with clean eating would be WONDERFUL), but I'll still be teaching Turbo at least 5 times per week and I will ALSO be doing weights at least 2-3 times per week.

I also hope to get my bike back on the road at SOME point this month. This is the worst month of the year money wise for me (recovering from chrsitmas, which I have no discipline when it comes to buying Christmas presents) so we'll see!! ;)

No comments: