Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Conclusion of Day1

Phew...What a day! Hours and Hours of travel (no luck on the upgrade of my second flight) but I'm here!!! My friend Jackie Bull was waiting for me at the airport when I landed with my two new friends Missy and Gen!! These ladies all rock!! We got to the hotel, checked in, got our WELCOME packages and met up with Ali, another friend from NY who was already here! The 5 of us threw our stuff into our rooms and then headed off to catch a Turbo Kick Class with Holly!

It was AWESOME, we had such a blast!!! Afterwards we were ALL wiped! Even though it was only 9pm (it felt like midnight for Ali and I with our EASTERN TIME ZONE jet lag)

I am just giddy with the excitement of what is to come over the next two days! I know its going to be long days, but THIS is SUCH a treat! Getting to share with the world, the KEY to getting me from being the lazy, fat, obese, unhealthy person, to the man I am today!

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

KellyC said...

Lovin' the updates!

laura1952 said...

Robbie

Say HI to everyone and this is great being able to feel like I am actually there with you and the rest of the friends we have grown to adore.

Have a Kickin' Day.

Laura