Thursday, November 02, 2006

Infomercial Day2 - Off to an EXCELLENT Start!

So 3am rolls around and I am wide awake!! Dang Jet lag...So I wander around my room, pull check the status of my workout clothes that I washed in the sink last night, and try to tidy up the hurricane that I created in the room yesterday!

I had a chance to talk to Heather shortly after that (the first BENEFIT of a 3hour time difference!) and then called Jackie at 6am as she was likely almost ready for her casting call (7am).

Since I don't leave until 1145am for mine, I had time to burn, so off I go to 24Hour Fitness at the Irvine Spectrum area to take class from Chalene!!! Oh man!!! It was amazing!!

It started off amazing, because Janie, one of the other girls from the infomercial, who is staying at the same hotel as us showed up, then my friend, Summer arrived!! After that a few other familiar faces including my friend Heather from Powder Blue! I got to meet Kristi, who works with Chalene and whom I have emailed with but never met yet!!

Chalene arrives (I got my hug and an AWESOME intro to the class), and the class is packed!!! All of a sudden the door opens and someone popped in that caught Chalene's attention. I couldn't tell who it was though because there were so many people! This mystery person weaves her way through jabs and crosses up to the front, just in front of me..It was Anna Rita!!! She stopped working out, ran over and gave me a hug, and then we got going!

We did Round29! It was out of this world! For anyone who doesn't know, this is the new Routine that Chalene is working on that isn't scheduled to be released yet for a bit...All I can say is that it is probably my favorite one! I've either DONE, or WATCHED about 15 of the 29 rounds and this one is AWESOME! The mirrors were completely steamed by the time class was done, and the floor was so wet that EVERYONE was slipping all over the place. It was fun, a little dangerous but amazing!!!

The aerobic room was REALLY cool too. It is a new concept that 24Hour Fitness is doing called "THE ALLEY". It basically makes the Group Fitness area look like a dance club. There is a HUGE disco ball up top and a lighting system that is tied into the sound system. So big bass gets lighting changes etc...So cool! Its decorated REALLY classy too! Just a wicked environment to do class in!!!

Summer gave me a lift back to the hotel, and now I am about to get cleaned up, and in 1hour, the shuttle will be hear to wisk me off to wardrobe! LOL :)

No comments: