Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I freaking LOVE mornings!!!

As a self proclaimed NON-morning person, I think I'm coming around!

I mean I still hate crawling out of my warm bed at 5am, but once that necessary evil has been accomplished...MAN!!! What an awesome way to start the day! Walking on the quiet streets, taking the empty subway train on its first trip up the Yonge Street Line, and walking into the gym to see a half dozen ladies on treadmills and working on weights.

A morning class is such a different dynamic than an evening class. It could be the very same ladies (and in some cases it is), but the way they feel and act is MUCH different at 6am than it is at 730pm!!

All the ladies were in the room, stretching, or QUIETLY sitting patiently waiting for class to start. When I saw quiet, I mean QUIET. You could have heard a pin drop! Everyone keeping to themselves, and just trying to force those last sleepies out of their body.

I even find myself talking a little more softly (at least until the music starts). By the time I've climbed the stairs to the 4th floor when class is held, I'm ready to go, but until the music actually starts, I'm still kind of in sleep mode myself.

I LOVE watching the smiles emerge on these ladies as the blood starts pumping through their bodies and seeing how much they physically and emotionally change over the period of only 1 hour! Those ladies who walked into the gym at 6am are NOT the same people who walked out at 730am!!!

What an awesome morning!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe your classes rock regardless if it's am or pm and we all love it!

Ready for tonight? I am heheh

Cris