Monday, November 27, 2006

Extra Class this week!!

Well I just got home from class and got surprised with a Special request today. Another location of Fitness One is in a jam and has asked if I would headline their Customer Appreciation Party with a Turbo Kick Class!

So this week I get to check out the Dufferin Mall location (which I've never taught at, but apparently is their busiest location). It should be fun, and I can feel the butterflies already! Teaching at a new location where nobody has ever done Turbo feels like I'm starting all over again! I'm so excited and nervous!

I'm also SUPER excited about this weekend! I have my best friend, Heather arriving on Thursday night from Arizona and my friends Christine, Heidi and Lynn coming in from New York on Friday! I'm so excited for Saturday's event that I can't think of much else right now!

Having Christine in my class is a little nerve-inducing too (but mostly just SUPER exciting). Christine is the National Promotions Director for Powder Blue Productions. Basically this means that she is in charge of all of the Area Promotions Directors (who I desperately want to become this next year) who certify all of the new Turbo Kick Instructors!

So this week class schedule:

Monday - 730pm - Charles Street
Tuesday - 530pm - Dufferin Mall
Wednesday - 630am - Charles Street
Wednesday - 730pm - Charles Street
Friday - 730pm - Charles Street
Saturday - 900am - Charles Street EVENT!!!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

WOW!!!! I can't beleive you've got some many people coming from all over for your Event!! That's so exciting Robbie!!! Congrats to you!

I just wanted to pop in and wish you luck. I would love to be there but I'm going to be in Rochester this weekend.

Can't wait to see all the pictures though!

Cheers,
Malinda