Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Infomerical Adventure Update - Houston

FUN FUN FUN!!! The first leg of the trip for me is Toronto to Houston Texas. I will post this after I land, but I am writing this as I sit in First Class on the plane from Toronto to Houston! When I checked in at the Airport, I got to talking with the lady who was doing the boarding passes (they were surprisingly NOT busy). So in passing I did mention to her that I would LOVE it if there was any way possible to get upgraded to First Class. She told me that she would do what she could and to meet her at the departure gate. So I get through security and bump into a friend of mine, who happens to be a professional Olympic Distance Triathlete (also a client of mine at the travel agency and a former coworker of mine when I worked at Celestica). She was flying to Cancun today for a race! So we hung out for an hour before her flight left, then I headed over to my Departure gate where I met Angela, the super nice lady who checked me in earlier. Sure enough, she was able to bump me up to first class! While in first class its been such a BLAST! I have my Mac book here with me obviously, so I was chatting with the flight attendants and ended up telling them WHY I was going to California, and showed them my Before and After pictures! The conversation then takes a TURBO turn! We talked about nothing but Turbo Kick / Turbo Jam for the next while, and I showed them what the workouts looked like (happened to have one of the Turbo Kick workouts loaded on my laptop) :)

I think they were hooked! I mean could they not be! So I think all in all, LEG1 of my flight has be OUTSTANDING! I gave my email address, blog address, and Turbo Kick / Turbo Jam addresses and TK Fanatics Info to the girls on the plane, as they were SUPER excited about Turbo JAM (being flight attendants, their GYM schedule can be pretty tough!)

I really feel like the Canadian Ambassador of Turbo today! ;)

1 comment:

laura1952 said...

Robbie

May your amazing enthusiasm to bring Turbo Jam/Kick to the world have taken on a huge new impact by being put in the right place at the right time.

I accidentally left your blog open last night and Hubby saw your "before" pictures and was totally blown away with the transformation of both you and Heather.

One more time, you were in the right place at the right time. Now, if I could only get him to do it! :)

I hope you are having a blast with meeting everyone again to workout and to do the infomercial.

Laura